** Please read the information below carefully. **
When you have purchased a premade cover through my shop, please contact me via e-mail (email@example.com) with all the necessary information to complete your design (like author name, title, tagline, other info I might need to complete your order). More information about the info I need: https://www.secretdartiste.be/how-i-work-premade
- 435 USD for ebook only.
(are you a member of my FB-group? Ask me the discount code to get a $15 discount)
- Want a full wraparound? You will have to pay 120 USD extra for full wraparound for all three covers.
- Want a series? Contact me to discuss possibilities (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How do I work (premades)
What is included in the price (summary)?
-> for more detailed info: https://www.secretdartiste.be/how-i-work-premade
- Text change & small retouches (e.g. changing colour) is included in the price (2 revisions are included, for extra revisions you need to pay 15 USD per extra revision).
- I don't do major retouches (e.g. like head swaps) to my premades.
- Text changes are done by me - I do not deliver plain/ flattened images without the text. This is to prevent thievery.
- A cover is sold only once!
Credits from deviantart (can be used for commercial use):
The rest was purchased from shutterstock.
All the rest was painted or my own.
Trilogy Academy witch
Do I own all the rights on the cover I bought?
When buying a book cover, you are purchasing the right to "use" the artwork, not the copyright on the design itself. The copyright remains my own (Evelyne Paniez - Secrèt D'ar Tiste), unless stated otherwise.
*** Stocks used for your projects ***
The stocks (photo’s that I have used to create your book cover) were either purchased by me from Shutterstock.com (basic license) or came from copyright free images databases. I also use stocks from Deviantart.com from time to time (where commercial use is allowed). Best is that you credit all these resources in your book (you will receive a list in the end).
*** Important ***
*** Questions about this? ***
If you have any questions regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to contact me via email@example.com.